My Story: Worshipful Brother Jason W. Short

I became a MM in July 2007. I started to run the chairs and then in 2012 I took a break for personal reasons. I came back and started the chairs again eventually becoming Master at Negley in 2018.

I also became the President of the 24th District Association in 2018. The next year I became Worshipful Master of Jenkins Lodge #471.

In 2019 I was given the honor of being a face of Ohio Freemasonry. In the same year I became a District Education Officer for the 24th District.

I am a member of Negley, Allen and Jenkins Lodges. I am a member of the York Rite in Youngstown, Ohio and Scottish Rite Valley of Steubenville. I belong to Eastern Star, the Knight Masons of Ireland and the Grotto. I am also an Ohio Masonic Home Ambassador and Volunteer.

The people you meet and the stories you share are just a small part of the larger puzzle. Masonry has taught me to be a better person, a better leader and a better father. It has helped me tone down my somewhat wild personality and think about the choices I make and things I say.

Freemasonry is one of the best things I have ever done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ye Olde Cup & Ball Lodge U.D.

Nevada Masonic Lodge No. 4

Happy Holidays from Perry Lodge